1. general information
Personal data means information about an identified or identifiable natural person. Processing personal data is basically any action on personal data, whether or not it is done by automated means, such as collecting, storing, capturing, organizing, modifying, viewing, using, sharing, restricting, deleting or destroying. We process personal data for various purposes, and depending on the purpose, different methods of collection, legal basis for processing, use, disclosure and retention periods may apply.
1.2 The operator of the service is K91 sp. z o.o., Daszyńskiego 2/26, 11-015 Olsztynek, NIP 7393950770.
1.3 The Operator is the Administrator of personal data with respect to data voluntarily provided by users when placing orders in the online store or when using various types of marketing campaigns that may be conducted by the Operator (e.g. newsletters, etc.).
1.4 In operating the Service, the Operator shall make special efforts to protect the rights of Users, in particular with respect to the protection of privacy and the protection of information provided to the Operator and concerning Users. This information (including Users’ personal data) is duly secured, and the web forms used to transmit this information are protected by SSL security protocol, so that the process of data transfer is encrypted. When processing personal data of Users, the Operator shall pay special attention to ensure that such data is protected from being made available to unauthorized persons, from being taken by an unauthorized person, from being processed in violation of applicable laws, and from being altered, lost, damaged or destroyed.
2. personal information
2.1 The administrator of your personal data is K91 sp. z o.o., Daszyńskiego 2/26, 11-015 Olsztynek, NIP 7393950770.
2.2 When using the Website, the User may be asked to provide his/her personal information necessary for the Operator to provide services:
– During registration in the Store (name and surname or company name, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address)
– When expressing a desire to use the Newsletter service (e-mail address),
– When placing an order (name or company name, delivery address, phone number, email address).
2.3 Your personal data will be processed for:
– Establishing and managing a User Account,
– Implementation of the User’s Account services and transactions,
– making purchase transactions,
– Adjusting the offer based on customer activity,
– to contact you for purposes related to the provision of services, handling of your account and orders, permitted marketing activities, through available communication channels, in particular e-mail and telephone,
– implementation of purchase and sale agreements,
– complaint handling,
– Ensuring the security of electronic services provided,
– conduct direct marketing of the Administrator’s own services,
– Organization of loyalty programs, contests and promotional actions for Users,
– to perform obligations under the law, including tax or accounting regulations,
– Ensuring the implementation of payment services,
– Support for insurance of purchased goods,
– ensuring accountability,
based on art. 6 paragraph. 1(a) of the RODO, i.e.. Your consent to the processing of personal data, applicable laws (e.g. tax law, civil law, accounting law) or the legitimate interest of the Administrator or a third party.
2.4 The provision of any personal data by the User is voluntary, but is a condition for using the User’s Account, making purchases and receiving newsletters. In other cases, the User’s personal data is processed on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interests, such as the processing of cookies necessary for the operation of the website.
2.5 Users can browse the Service and the offers posted therein for goods or without registering or providing personal information.
2.6 Personal data of Users who are natural persons (including individuals running a sole proprietorship) will be processed by the Operator as a personal data administrator in order to provide services by the Operator through the Website, as well as for marketing purposes related to the functioning of the Website, including those related to services and goods presented in the Store.
2.7 Processing of the collected data is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Law of August 29, 1997. On the protection of personal data, the Law of July 18, 2002. On the provision of electronic services and in accordance with Art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter: RODO) (Official Journal of the EU L119/1). Provision of personal data by the User is voluntary.
2.8 The User’s personal data may be made available to entities entitled to receive them under applicable law, including competent judicial authorities. Users’ personal data may also be transferred or disclosed – to the necessary and required extent – to third parties, including entities performing activities related to the Agreement concluded with the Purchaser on behalf of the Operator, m. in. Operators handling electronic payments for concluded Contracts or entities carrying out the delivery of ordered goods.
2.9 The Operator shall ensure that Users whose personal data it processes exercise their rights under the Personal Data Protection Act, including the right to access and correct the content of their own personal data and the right to control the processing of their own personal data according to the principles described in the said Act.
2.10 As part of the exercise of the right to control the processing of one’s own personal data, the User has, in particular, the right to file a written, reasoned request to stop the processing of his/her data due to his/her particular situation, as well as to object to the processing of his/her data when the Operator processes it when it is necessary for the fulfillment of legally justified purposes performed by the Operator or when the Operator intends to process it for marketing purposes, or to the transfer of the User’s personal data by the Operator to a data controller other than the Operator.
2.11 Confidential information concerning the Users, including personal data of the Users, shall be protected by the Operator against their disclosure to unauthorized persons, as well as other cases of their disclosure or loss, and against destruction or unauthorized modification of the indicated data and information through the use of appropriate technical and organizational safeguards.
2.12 Information on transfer of data to third countries: Your personal data will not, in principle, be transferred to third countries within the meaning of the RODO.
2.13 Your personal data will be retained for the period necessary to ensure the proper provision of the User Account service, fulfill the legitimate business purposes of the Data Controller, fulfill obligations under the law, including securing, realizing and protecting your claims:
– where the Administrator processes personal data on the basis of your consent, the processing period lasts until you withdraw that consent,
– where the Administrator processes personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest of the controller, the period of processing lasts until the aforementioned ceases. interest (e.g., the statute of limitations for civil law claims) or until the data subject objects to further such processing – in situations where such an objection is available under the law,
– Where the Administrator processes personal data because it is necessary due to applicable laws, the periods of processing for this purpose are determined by those laws (it is, for example, obliged by law to store your personal data for a longer period of time if it is necessary to secure and fulfill the claim of another company or to perform the duties of government authorities,
– In the absence of specific legal or contractual requirements, the basic data retention period for records and other documentary evidence produced in the course of contract performance is a maximum of 10 years.
2.14 Under the RODO, you have the right to:
– Request access to your personal data,
– Request rectification of your personal data,
– Request the deletion of your personal data,
– Request for restriction of personal data processing,
– object to the processing of personal data,
– request for portability of personal data.
You can exercise all your rights by contacting us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.15 The actions of the Administrator may be complained about to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
3. cookies – “cookies”
3.1 The Service uses “Cookies”.
3.2 Cookies are small text files stored on your computer or other mobile device when you use the websites. These files are used, among other things. the use of various functions provided for on a particular website or to confirm that a particular user has seen certain content from a particular website.
Among the cookies, we distinguish those that are necessary for the operation of our store and are used to provide:
– Maintaining user sessions,
– Saving the user’s session status,
– Enabling authentication using login,
– storing information necessary for the operation of the online shopping cart for online purchases of our store,
– monitoring the availability of services,
– Restore the last visited view the next time you log into the product,
– remembering the user’s choice to stop displaying the selected message or – displaying it a certain number of times,
– Restore user session,
– Verify that the record to cookies is functioning properly,
– setting your preferred language, currency, font size and other such properties to make working with the application easier,
– Restore the last search result in the product,
– display of the last selected sorting parameter,
– Monitoring traffic to our site,
– collecting anonymous, aggregate statistics that allow us to understand how users use our website and enable us to continuously improve our products,
– determining the number of anonymous users of our site (needed to analyze usage),
– Controlling how often the selected content is shown to Users,
– Controlling how often Users select a particular service,
– A survey of newsletter sign-ups,
– online payments.
3.2 Disabling the option in your Internet browser to allow the storage of “cookies” does not generally prevent the use of the Website, but may cause some difficulties.
4 Access logs
4.1 We collect information regarding the use of our website by its Users and their IP addresses based on analysis of access logs. We use this information to diagnose server problems, analyze possible security breaches, and manage the website. In addition, the IP address is used by us for statistical purposes, i.e. to collect and analyze demographic data of site visitors (e.g., information about the region from which the connection was made). On the basis of the information obtained in the above-mentioned manner, aggregate general statistical statements are prepared in special cases and disclosed to third parties who cooperate with us. These usually include information about the site’s audience. However, these statements do not contain, any data that allows you to identify yourself (determine your identity).
4.2 The Operator may be obliged to disclose information regarding the IP number of a user of our site at the request of state authorities authorized to do so – based on applicable laws – in connection with their investigations.